ATV riding in Maine with North Country Rivers - ATV Rentals, Cabin Rentals, Direct Trail Access, Extensive Trail System, Restaurant & Pub.
North Country Rivers' base complex
is located in the upper Kennebec Valley Region of Maine.
Known for having "the best ATV trail system in the
east". The region also contains
some of the most beautiful and pristine wilderness in
- ATV Rentals
- ATV Guided Tours
- Cabin Lodging
- Direct Trail Access
- Restaurant & Pub
- No Experience Required
- Packages Available
ATV RENTALS AND GUIDED ATV TOURS PACKAGES
|POLARIS SPORTSMAN 450 - 1 PERSON
|POLARIS SPORTSMAN 450 - 2 PERSON
GUIDED ATV TRIPS - STARTING TIMES
Guided Half Day Trip is 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Guided Full Day Trip is 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Guided Express Trip is 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Unguided ATV Rentals Available - Documented experience required - proof of completion of a certified ATV safety course or copy of an ATV registration issued to you or comparable documentation.
- All Polaris ATV's have an automatic transmission.
- Helmets, trail maps and a full tank of gas are included with ATV rental.
- Guests should wear durable boots, long pants and long sleeve shirt.
- Eye protection required - Prescription Glasses or Sunglasses.
- A $25 per hour fee will be charges for late returns.
- $1,000 deposit per ATV is required for rentals. We will hold the deposit on any major credit card. Also, everyone renting an ATV must understand and sign a release form as well as a ATV rental contract. All renters are responsible for any damage done to an ATV.
on the ATV Map above to download the full version
USE OF PERSONAL ATV's
North Country Rivers welcomes
those who wish to use their own ATV's. However,
ALL personally-owned ATV's MUST be registered
with the Maine Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
(this applies to Maine residents as well as non-residents). ATV's can be registered with the Maine Dept of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (check out the link below). In addition, ATV's can be registered in town, at the Bingham Town Office (Monday - Friday; 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM), if you have any questions, call 207-672- 5519 to speak to the friendly folks at the Bingham Town Office.
ATV Laws in Maine
ATV Registration in Maine
Personal ATV's must also be operated in accordance
with the rules and laws established by the state of
Maine and the Maine Dept. of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
Additional Maine ATV Riding Resources